1. Application and Acceptance of the Terms
1.3 You acknowledge and agree that JUMORE may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Platforms without any further notice to you separately.
By continuing to use the Services or the Platforms, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
1.4 If JUMORE has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your uses of the Services or the Platforms.
1.5 You may be required to enter into a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with JUMORE or our affiliate for any Service (“ Additional Agreements ”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
1.6 The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of JUMORE.
2. Service Declaration
2.1 Unless otherwise expressly specified by JUMORE in the future, both newly released products or added service functions are applicable to the provisions thereunder. JUMORE has the right to formulate and modify the “Terms” or various kinds of rules or policies as required. Any changes to the Terms and such rules or policies will be published on the Website of JUMORE and take into effect automatically. Those members who continue the use of various kinds of services provided by the Website or the registration thereon shall be deemed to have accepted the modified Agreement and various kinds of rules and be willing to perform them.
2.2 Unless permitted by related applicable laws or agreed by our company, the information on the Website and any part thereof shall not be re-edited, copied, plagiarized or used for any commercial purposes which are not permitted by laws or our company. Where our company ascertains that the actions of a user have been against the law or caused harm to the lawful rights and interests of the Website and our company or any member(s) on our Platforms, we will take related legal actions, including but not limited to rejecting providing services and freezing or deleting the member's account, etc.
2.3 JUMORE is used as a trading and service platform for posting products and buying requests for business and services for business as well. When using JUMORE, themembers shall understand that all the information published thereon are freely published by the members of JUMORE (the suppliers or the buyers) and that such members shall take full responsibility for any information provided by themselves by operation of law. JUMORE performs necessary check (filtering) of the information, but takes no legal responsibility for the legality, accuracy and authenticity thereof.
Where a user finds that some information contains false or illegal contents, contact JUMORE timely. After such contents are verified, JUMORE is entitled to take actions to delete them or block related links in accordance with the laws of China or other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services, and regulations as well as governmental regulatory document. JUMORE is not responsible for the deletion and storage failure of the information published by any members.
2.4 Both the buyer and the supplier shall abide by the related laws and regulations of China or laws and regulations of other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services during their trade of bulk commodities by using the information provided on JUMORE. JUMORE takes no legal responsibility for any disputes when any member reaches an agreement, including but not limited to goods supply or payment disputes or any accidental conditions arising during the logistics, processing, distribution and use of the goods, etc.
3. Members' Rights and Obligations
3.1 You may publish the supply and purchase information of a product or a service on JUMORE directly, including main trade properties of trade products, such as product name, brand, manufacturer, place of origin, effective period, minimum order quantity, and business match, business opportunities push, etc.
3.2 Each member shall provide JUMORE with timely, detailed, accurate and true information about the unit he/she represents on the registration page and company profile that member shall provide so that JUMORE can provide you with better services on the conditions of knowing your personal information; in case of any changes to such information, notify JUMORE timely; otherwise the risks and responsibilities arising therefrom shall be borne by the member.
3.3 Where any member discovers any illegal use of the account or any security holes, notify JUMORE immediately in order to maintain the benefit of all members.
3.4 The user name and password provided by any member when such member registers on JUMORE shall be used by the member only, and it is the responsibility of the member not to disclose the password. In case that the member loses the password or has it damaged carelessly, the member shall notify JUMORE immediately to disable the old password and reset a new password. Any losses arising out of password loss shall be borne by the member.
3.5 Any member shall not publish any information on JUMORE which violates legal rules, such as false, malicious, or ambiguous information or the information involving infringement. Otherwise, the member shall take the responsibility for such infringement.
3.6 All members shall bear the risks and responsibilities of using the information on JUMORE. JUMORE provides no assurance of any kind thereof. Each member shall take full responsibility for his/her own trade risk.
4. JUMORE's Rights and Obligations
4.1. JUMORE has the obligation to maintain normal use of the whole platform system based on existing technologies and make efforts to upgrade and improve technologies so as to ensure successful online activities of all members.
4.2 For the undue action of any member or the conditions under which services shall be terminated as any other platform deems, JUMORE has the right to delete related information and terminate service provision, etc. at any time without the consent of such member.
4.3 JUMORE has the right to consult the data registered by any member, to send to such member an enquiry or a notice requiring the correction thereof when discovering any problems or doubts existing in the registered data, or to delete such data directly, etc.
4.4 JUMORE takes no responsibility for the information published by any member or a reached trade. All losses incurred therefrom shall be borne by both parties, and all economic disputes arising therefrom shall be claimed by the non-responsible party against the responsible party.
4.5 JUMORE has the obligation to keep confidential the registered data, records, etc. of any member, and shall not disclose such information to any third parties unless specified by a legal authority, related system, rules or related agreement.
4.6 You hereby expressly authorize JUMORE to disclose your account information to all JUMORE Websites and authorize all JUMORE Websites to use your account information upon successful registration to facilitate your use of services of JUMORE Websites.
4.6 For various kinds of the following information published by any member in the platform system, JUMORE has the right to delete such information or take other limit measures without prior notice to the member. In addition , you agree that JUMORE will not assume any liability to you or any third party due to deletion of the information provided to you.
Such information includes but is not limited to:
(1) The information for hyping prestige;
(2) The information which JUMORE has reason to believe that it contains malicious or false contents such as fraud, etc.;
(3) The information which JUMORE has reason to believe that it is unrelated to the services provided on JUMORE;
(4) The information which JUMORE has reason to believe that it contains malicious bidding or other factors used to disturb normal trade order;
(5) The information which JUMORE has reason to believe that it violates public interests or may cause serious harm to the legitimate interests of JUMORE and other members.
You agree that JUMORE will not assume any liability to you or any third party due to delete of the information provided to you.
5. Interruption and Termination of Services
JUMORE reserves the right to temporarily or permanently change or terminate all or part of the Services in the form of an announcement at its Website without any further written notice.
5.1 JUMORE may terminate services via cancellation of membership under one of the following circumstances:
(2) If JUMORE fails to contact any member via the information provided by such member, JUMORE has the right to terminate providing services for the member;
(3) Once JUMORE discovers that the main contents in the data registered by any member are false, JUMORE has the right to terminate providing services for such member at any time;
(4) Any member is expressly unwilling to accept a new service agreement after this Agreement terminates or is updated;
(5) Any other circumstances under which JUMORE deems that services shall be terminated.
(1) When suspending or terminating providing services, JUMORE has the right to delete the information of goods which has been uploaded on the JUMORE system prior to suspension and termination of services;
(2) Where any member notifies JUMORE of his/her conclusion of a trade contract with another member prior to suspension and termination of services, JUMORE will not delete such information provided that when suspending or terminating providing services, JUMORE has the right to notify the foresaid another member of the foresaid notifying member whose services have been suspended or terminated.
5.3 You agree that JUMORE will not assume any liability to you or any third party due to its termination of the Services provided to you.
Some services of JUMORE are Paid Services, and JUMORE has the right to charge Service Fees to members for Paid Services. The conditions and amounts of the payment are subject to Agreement signed between JUMORE’s member and JUMORE or rules and policies published by JUMORE Websites. If any member asks to terminate the Service, the Service Fees will not have been returned no matter what.
7. Services and Status of the JUMORE Platform
7.1 “User Content” means any content provided by you during registration, posting, transactions, other public forums or via email to JUMORE or other users, including but not limited to data, text, software, music, audio, photo, images, videos, expressions or other materials. You are solely responsible for your User Content while JUMORE is merely the passive channel via which you post and publish User Content.
7.2 JUMORE is a platform to provide Information and Service of cross-border transactions. Please note that JUMORE cannot and does not control or guarantee the authenticity, legality and accuracy of transaction information that is not provided by JUMORE , nor can it control or guarantee the quality, safety or lawfulness of the products under such transactions or capacity of the relevant parties for performing their obligations thereunder. Furthermore, JUMORE cannot and will not control whether parties of transactions are capable of performing their obligations thereunder.
7.3 Dispute Settlement
7.3.1 JUMORE will not be involved in any legal relationship and legal disputes arising out of transactions between members and it will not and shall not be involved in such transactions. You hereby release JUMORE (and its agents and employees) of any and all liabilities for any claims, requests and damages (actual and consequential) of whatever type and nature arising from or in connection with any dispute with one or more members or any third-party service provider you sourced through JUMORE .
7.3.2 JUMORE has the right to accept and mediate any dispute arising from a transaction between you and another member. In addition, it has the right to unilaterally decide at its sole discretion whether the complaint and/or claim made by other users against you is valid or not. If JUMORE finds the claim valid, you shall promptly use your own funds for compensation.
7.3.3 JUMORE has the right to gather information from you via email and notify the other party via email of the information gathered. You have the obligation to cooperate with JUMORE , otherwise JUMORE has the right to settle the dispute in a manner unfavourable to you.
You fully understand and agree to irrevocably grant JUMORE the following rights:
8.1 With respect to the content you provide, you grant JUMORE an exclusive, worldwide, permanent, royalty free license (which is sub-licensable at various levels) so that JUMORE has the right to (in whole or in part) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, execute and display your User Content or produce derivatives, and/or incorporate User Content in other works in any form, media or by any technology known now or developed in the future.
9. Scope of Responsibility:
JUMORE takes responsibility for the matters stated herein.
9.1 Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, JUMORE and all information, materials (including software) and services contained therein or provided for you via JUMORE in any other manners are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis provided by any member. Unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, JUMORE provides no express or implicit declaration or guarantee of any form for JUMORE operation or the information, materials (including software) and services contained therein (unless otherwise provided by the law of China or other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services).
9.2 The JUMORE system fails to operate normally due to one of the following conditions, causing that its members cannot use services, JUMORE takes no responsibility for damages, including but not limited to:
(1) During the downtime and maintenance of the system published by JUMORE;
(2) JUMORE fails to transfer data due to telecommunication equipment failure;
(3) The JUMORE fails to implement any business due to Force Majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power outage, war, terrorist attack, etc.;
(4) Services are interrupted or delayed due to hacker attack, the technical adjustment or failure of a telecom department, Website upgrading, the problems of a bank, etc.;
(5) For data interrupt due to the above-mentioned accidents, the data finally recorded in the system before failure shall be effective data when the system recovers to normal.
11.6 In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this Agreement, the Chinese version will always prevail.
Article 12. Other Terms & Conditions
12.1All members agree and accept
(1) JUMORE has the right to change, suspend or terminate the Website.
(2) JUMORE has the right to reject providing services for any members who violate the laws and rules of the People's Republic of China or the related rules of the Agreement.
(3) JUMORE has the right to modify the Agreement or the terms and conditions of related rules in accordance with related policies, laws and rules of China or other countries / regions including the country / region in which you are resident or from which you use the Services and with market changes provided that such modification is published on the JUMORE Website. After any modification is published and becomes effective, the continued use of the Website by any member in any manner shall constitute the acceptance of modified terms and conditions.
(4) JUMORE takes no responsibility for its foregoing actions.
12.2 Notice or Contact
(1) JUMORE sends notices to its members or contacts them via public announcement on the Website, email, cellphone message, fax or registered letter; and such notice or contact shall be deemed to have been serviced on the date on which a public announcement, email, cellphone message, or fax is sent, or after 5 days from the date on which a letter is mailed. JUMORE has the right to choose a notice or contact method.
(2) Any members shall send notices or contact information to JUMORE by using a registered letter or email unless otherwise required by JUMORE.
The Complete List of JUMORE Platforms is: